Welcome to the website for All Saints Church located in Upper Norwood, SE19.
The Church of All Saints was built in 1827-29 to the designs of James Savage, and originally served as a Chapel of Ease to Croydon Parish Church. The tower and spire were added in 1841 and the chancel in 1861. The Church was severely damaged by bombing during the Second World War and was restored in 1954.
The restoration included the removal of the north and south galleries, the conversion of the south porch into a Baptistery and the replacement of the east windows in the chancel and Lady Chapel. In 2011 the Church underwent major re-ordering works. The Church today reflects its Sacramental life, and its Mission in promoting the Gospel message.ll Saints
Visit the history section of this website to find out more about the history of the church.
The Church holds regular and special services, including weddings and baptisms. We also have a busy Church calendar to mark important events, such as Christmas and Easter.
We welcome all newcomers to the Church and have services tailored for all age groups, including children and young people.